You will receive 1 code for each movie 10 days before the blu-ray release date.
Due to the early nature of this pre-order all orders are subject to cancellation with a prorated refund if there are any issues with the supply or redemption of these codes. If for some reason we cannot deliver one or more of these codes we will offer refunds to cover those portions of the bundle.
Also we cannot guarantee that all these movies will be Movies Anywhere eligible. Chances are very high that they will be but due to the early nature of this we again cannot guarantee that.
If you are hoping to get these in iTunes through Movies Anywhere you may pre-order this but we cannot guarantee they will work in iTunes. (Though we suspect they will)
Tomb Raider Early Release is scheduled for June 9
Ready Player One Early Release is Estimated for Early July
Rampage Early Release is Estimated Mid July
By purchasing from HDMOVIECODES.COM you agree and accept the following terms and conditions.
1. If you have any problems redeeming your codes you will first make an effort to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org before filing any disputes with paypal. We will make every effort to ensure you receive what you paid for.
2. If you are purchasing an early release pre-order you understand that early release pre-orders are subject to delays if UPS or the studio does not deliver on time to our suppliers. Therefore delivery dates are subject to change, we do our best to always deliver them as soon as we get them, which is almost never more than 2 days after indicated on the product page.
3. If you are purchasing an early release pre-order you also accept and understand that the code may or may not be redeemable and or watchable on the day that it is delivered. HDMOVIECODES.COM is not affiliated with Ultraviolet or iTunes we do not control when they allow codes to redeem we simply purchase the codes and resell them to you. You therefore assume the risk that a code may not yet redeem when you receive it. We do guarantee that it will redeem by the blu-ray release date. We will not issue refunds for early release pre-orders that are not yet redeeming after we have shipped you the code.
4. You are responsible for the health of your own iTunes, Ultraviolet or Disney accounts. HDMOVIECODES.COM is not liable for any problems or issues that may arise with any one of these accounts because of redeeming one of our codes. By purchasing with us you assume all risk and responsibility for the health of your individual accounts. We do not recommend that you call support with any one of those services and telling them that you purchased a code online as it may violate their Terms of Service. Purchase at your own risk.
5. If you purchase an XML Code you understand there are absolutely NO REFUNDS unless it says "Already Redeemed."
6. Our codes are USA Codes only unless otherwise specified. You will not receive a refund for purchasing a USA code that you can't use. Refunds are only offered for codes that say already redeemed.
7. 4K Redemption. We will send instructions on where to redeem a 4K code. If you do not follow these instructions you may end up with a HD copy of the code. You will not receive a refund for failing to follow instructions. We will not send another UHD code for you to use. You can contact the studio to try and get them to upgrade your code.